Connect: Emotional Intelligence Training
Developing emotional intelligence in the workplace has clear benefits. Emotionally intelligent people are empathetic listeners and trusting teammates. They are resilient under pressure, open to feedback, set better examples for others to follow, and make thorough, thoughtful decisions. IQ being equal, emotional intelligence represents 80% of the qualities people look for in their leaders. However, unlike IQ, emotional intelligence is a skill that can be learned and included in leadership development.
Connect includes a certified emotional intelligence assessment that gives participants direct feedback from their coworkers on the degree to which they display emotionally intelligent behaviors. In addition to gaining valuable feedback on their current skill level, participants will also learn behaviors that enable growth, regardless of their current skill level.
- Present: Grow awareness of how you show up and the impact on others
- Empathetic: See things from another’s perspective and ensure people are heard
- Genuine: Align thoughts, behaviors and emotions to build trust
- Expansive: Balance both logic and emotion in decision making
- Resilient: Respond effectively in stressful situations and adapt to change
- Empowering: Develop problem solving skills to create a more positive environment
Intended Audience: Current leaders and potential future leaders
Duration: Available in a 1- or 2-day format.View All Services